BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Monday, December 13, 2004

reappearing disappearances

Woo hoo! Monday morning! nothin like it, I'm telling you.
Actually today is great. Tho my last posting may have seemed like a downward spiral into a bottomless pit of despair and agression.
Me? no noooo.
I watched 6am cartoons this morning while consuming a bowl of granola cereal and a cup of joe. Today Rabbit had to be saved by Christopher Robin and friends after he admitted himself to the shelf of a toy store. The suspense was nearly unbearable, but he was indeed rescued. I always think Rabbit reminds me of my Grandmother Barnes, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. hehe. And then there are those childrens learning excercise things like "how many sides are there in a triangle?" One, Two, THREE! A triangle has three sides!
then I heard myself yelling out "FOUR!" when they asked how many sides a square has and I said enough....time to cut the tube. Geez I'm such a sucker.
After a shower where I used nothing but the hot water, I began my morning ritual of over lotioning to prevent premature wrinkels--Kevin KEVIN, are you reading this? haha...he thinks it's funny that I'm in search of satin pillowcases b/c they keep you from getting wrinkles on your face before your time. But it's true. Ask any old lady...she'll tell you she wished she started using satin pillowcases when she was 22.
And Plato was attacking the carpet under my counter as I was heading out the door.
So anyway now I'm at GSU and eventually I'll have been here long enough that I actually start doing some work.
Hasta luego.