BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Helter Skelter

I'm watching a movie at Waynes, Solaris. For whatever reason I love this movie. During my schooling this semester I watched a documentary on Charlie Manson...anyway, in watching that documentary I realized that one of the characters in the movie Solaris plays a man who has a lot of the same "tendancies" as Manson, and even kindof looks like him...it was a weird realization...I dunno-

I rode yesterday with Joseph out at Flat Rock Park...it's a nice easy trail...good for playing. I'm trying to collect some extra technical skills and finally found the ball to start the other day while riding at a trail called Blankets Creek outside Atlanta. Then went to a party last night with jo and watched them play Halo all night. A real thrill I'm telling you. Then got a voicemail from Rob saying he learned how to play Halo, and I thought "what is the world coming to?"

OO...speaking of the world, Joseph also let me in on sommething that resolves an ongoing struggle of mine to re-find a really funny computer skit called End of the World...it's hilarious. So I'll post a link soon.

I need a phone call, I need a raincoat, I need a plane ride...I need a sunburn

peace-