BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Friday, March 29, 2013

"next up: bs-o-meters around the world continue to hold firm in un-measurable, off-the-meter positions..."

(for the record, I try to focus the majority of my energy toward supporting, encouraging and sincerely appreciating 'good' -- but I gotta confess, I firmly believe the disease is chronic and terminal)

not to undermine the other staggering buffoon moments in just this week alone, but this guy deserves a highlight....


In a statement Thursday, [Republican U.S. Rep. - Alaska, Don] Young said that during an interview this week with KRBD Radio in Ketchikan, he used a term that was commonly used during his days growing up on a farm in Central California. The congressman says, in his words, "I know that this term is not used in the same way nowadays and I meant no disrespect."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/03/29/alaska-congressman-migrant-slur/2030259/

umm....well, I hate to break it to you dude, but I'm pretty sure that term is used EXACTLY THE SAME WAY 'NOWADAYS' 

idiot