BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

background change! fun :)

dedicated to one of my best friends, Graham. and because tomorrow we plan to read The Wreck of the Zephyr -- it came up in a conversation we were having the other day about how much he loves sail boats. he thinks it would be a good book to get his great-grandson. I agree :)

ANNDDDDD please visit the next post "A Cat's Guide To Caring For Humans" -- a FINALIST in the Fresh Step(R) 'Catdance Film Festival.' If you like it, please vote for it (and do share away). I really do think it's the best one but also confess total partiality--Will Suto is Graham's grandson. But I'd have no idea of the film if Graham's daughter hadn't seen me in line at the Winn Dixie last night and told me. I was hauling out a bunch of groceries...and a 25lb box of Fresh Step. hah.