BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Thursday, March 16, 2006

"fly high--be my getaway--gotta get away"

well, i feel compelled to make a brief appearance here. haha. i am now 24 years and 15 minutes old. WOO. yea.

and just as i accepted a low-pay job at REI, ms. muroff calls me from the cumming, ga DHR and wants to know, do i want to interview for a 30k/yr job?

oh lord. is it wrong to be torn? i just want to go back to school. just let me go back to school. i want to be the psychologist, not her secretary. but the salary still raises an eyebrow.

thank you for everyone who has already wished me a happy day. my brother even graced me with a serenade! haha. love the stef-man. I hope everyone has a great day. i'm doing some last minute cleaning and then heading to columbus so the parents will feel "involved" by taking jeff and me to dinner ;) love the parents. they are so sweet. and jeff gave me an ipod shuffle for my birthday ! sweet! it's definitly what I NEED! and now i can give him his little mp3 player back...haha...i think there were ulterior motives there

"Hide and seek, kissing and running
Till you were out of breath
In the late night day sun
Until your Mamma called you home... and you didn't wanna go"

-stereophonics