BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Monday, November 22, 2004

And I do remember you-

Well, it's Monday Monday. Manic? I doubt it would qualify for manic, I'd have to call that company whos telepeople determine whether something is "really funny" or "pretty funny"--you know the one. Maybe they'd do a manic assessment for me, but I dont think it was manic. I was it gave me a chance to listen to the newest REM cd enough times that I now LOVE every song on there. And ironically enough the one song that I at first didn't like that much, is now one of my favs. I owe this to Rob, "thanks ROB!" because my REM love had nearly died over the past year and he has helped rekindle it. Aw-
Anywho...we're having a big crowd for Thanksgiving this year. Some family from Florida is up, Papa is home (yay!), Jackie is flying in from TX, and Joseph, who is now pretty much inducted into the family for the most part, is I believe going to join us as well for some holiday cheer. Then perhaps Rob and Andy-poo and his beau and I will be heading to Hot Springs for some camping fun. (insert corny camping commercial here) perhaps perhaps. Good times.
I'm outdit-