BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GIVE NAMES TO EVERYTHING YOU FOUND, AND MAKE LOGOS FOR BAD IDEAS, AND CHANGE YOUR CAR EVERY TWO YEARS AND WAKE UP EARLY FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE NO PROGRESS AT ALL / JUST A SHADOW FESTIVAL / BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SKY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO EAT FOOD THAT GROWS WHERE YOU LIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TOUCH WHAT YOU MAKE

- Robert Montgomery

Monday, September 05, 2011

my labor day delight

This is really nice so I just thought I'd write something stupid about it.
Quiet day at work. Cleaned my office (love being able to see my desk from time to time). Wrapped up a few loose ends. Left at 3. Made a veggie sandwich at home. Pulled on a pair of jeans. Plotted a cheesy dinner for two. Opened the blinds in my bedroom. Sat down on the bed with a ginger ale and the 787 pg Stephen King I just acquired that Rob says I will undoubtedly finish in a day and a half (hah). The sun quietly slipped behind the clouds and now it's thundering.
Thank you dear universe.